– Requires minimal skill and time. Just 15 minutes to mix the ingredients up, and pop them in the oven for 30 minutes!
– Only 6 ingredients are required, 1 of which is hotcake mix; You can’t go wrong with hotcake mix.
– You don’t require any special baking equipment like an electric mixer.
– On top of it all, it’s delicious, fluffy and bursts with fresh ripened bananas.
Equipment: Electric mixer, 4-inch cake pan
Time: 15min active time + 30min baking time
200g of Hotcake mix (pancake mix)
100g of Fresh milk
27g of Unsalted butter (melted)
50g of Maple syrup
3 Ripened BananasDIRECTIONS
1. In a large bowl, mix the hotcake mix, egg, milk, and melted butter until everything is well combined.
2. Mash 2 bananas in a separate bowl using a fork.
3. Combine the mashed up bananas with the batter from Step 1. Mix well.
4. Transfer the half the cake batter to a cake pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Slice 1 banana to get circular pieces and use half to line the cake batter.
6. Pour the remaining batter into the cake pan and decorate with the remaining sliced bananas.
7. Bake it in a preheated oven at 180C for 30 minutes. You can tell if it’s ready by sticking a toothpick and it comes out dry.